Some time ago I was happy to be able to install Microsoft Office 2013, but apparently, there is no Office Picture Manager? go ahead, even though I wanted to compress the photos for uploading, and needed it urgently. Finally, bros looked for tutorials on Google, and also found tutorials, but in English. Now, here I will give a tutorial using the local language. Hehehe.
In Office 2013, the Office Picture Manager is not included, I don't know why that is. But if you have friends who need and prefer to compress photos using the Office Picture Manager, there's a way, just download it from the Microsoft website. Actually, there are lots of software for compressing photos, but for me, it's better to use Office Picture Manager, it's simpler and easier.
First of all, download the software here, and adjust it to your Windows Bit:
The name of the software is SharePoint Designer 2010
- Select Microsoft SharePoint Designer by clicking the arrow, then selecting Not Available
- Then select Office Shared Features, do the same steps as before by selecting Not Available
- The next step is to click the ( + ) sign on Office Tools then it will appear below
- Select Microsoft Office Picture Manager then click Run from My Computer, now just click Install Now
- Wait until the installation process is complete
- Open the Program Start menu to see if Microsoft Office Picture Manager is installed?
- Done, and congratulations on compressing the photos. . .